In light of recent events surrounding COVID-19, S-G Transport Training & Logistics Ltd understand that this can be a worrying time for all.
To ease any anxieties surrounding the virus, we have implemented various procedures to keep our staff and all of our students as safe as possible.
- Hand sanitiser can be found in our Reception area, our main office, and each of our classrooms.
- We have put posters around the building to provide information on the Coronavirus and to demonstrate the most effective hand-washing techniques.
- All vehicles and forklifts are being wiped down after use.
- We have reduced the numbers for our classroom-based courses to 10 people per classroom, with desks being appropriately distanced from one another.
- Our premise is being thoroughly cleaned throughout the duration of the day.
DVSA : Suspension Period for Theory & Practical Driving Tests
All theory tests have been suspended up to and including 12th April 2021
If your theory test was cancelled at short notice, you are entitled to apply for a refund of out-of-pocket-expenses through the DVSA.
If your theory test certificate is due to expire, unfortunately you will need to book and pay for another theory test as the DVSA cannot legally extend how long your pass certificate is valid for. You will once again be required to pass you theory test before booking your driving test.
Practical Driving Tests
Driving tests have been suspended to 12th April 2021 unless government guidance changes.
If you have booked your driving test with a training provider, you will be contacted by the provider themselves when the booking system is back up and running. This is so that you can discuss new dates for your driving test to take place.
Booking Future Driving Tests
You are currently unable to book a future driving test date. When driving tests become available again, priority will be given to people who had their test cancelled. This means you will have to wait longer than usual.
S-G Transport Training & Logistics Ltd Wetherby Road Derby DE24 8HL Tel: (01332) 383969 Email: email@example.com